Located in northeastern Ohio, midway between Cleveland & Pittsburgh and New York & Chicago, Youngstown is an ideal destination for your next group tour. Whether you’re looking for a multi-day tour or a simple day trip, there is plenty to do, see and enjoy in our area.
Stroll through beautiful Fellows Riverside Gardens, explore historic Lanterman’s Mill & Covered Bridge, and roam The Butler Institute of American Art. Discover great wineries, group-friendly dining options, and holiday tour options.
Our location at the intersection of I-76 and I-80 makes us an excellent overnight lodging option and/or an “add-on stop” for tours headed east and west.
We can help customize itineraries for your group. Contact the Mahoning County Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800-447-8201.
Nearby Attractions that Influence Group Travel:
- Butler Institute of American Art
- Fellows Riverside Gardens
- Lanterman’s Mill & Covered Bridge
- Youngstown Historical Center (“Steel Museum”)
- Mastropietro Winery
- L’uva Bella Winery
- The Amish market – Ohio’s first indoor Amish Market
- White House Fruit Farm
- OH WOW! Children’s Center for Science & Technology
- Arms Family Museum
- Itinerary Planning
Mahoning County CVB