The Sault Ste. Marie Convention & Visitors Bureau is the premier travel planning service in Michigan’s Eastern Upper Peninsula. Let our knowledgeable ambassadors make your visit to historic Sault Ste. Marie – Michigan’s oldest city and home to the famous Soo Locks – a memorable experience for your group tours. Our step-on guide service will show you the best scenic vistas, casino action, fall colors, and tourist attractions. Let us make your next motor coach tour unforgettable.
Member: ABA, Circle Michigan, OMCA, PBA, Glamer
Nearby Attractions that Influence Group Travel:
- Sault Ste. Marie is home to the famous Soo Locks
- the 210 foot Tower of History
- the retired freighter Valley Camp Ship Museum
- the River of History Museum
- an hour away from the Great Lake Shipwreck Museum and Tahquamenon Falls.
- Group Planner
- Itinerary Planning
Sault Ste Marie CVB