Here in Arlington, we’re in the middle of everything—in the best way possible. This means we have what it takes for your group to have a great time in North Texas. This central location provides opportunities to explore both Dallas and Fort Worth. The Arlington CVB’s Sales & Services team can help create a big league experience with one of three professional sports franchises, historical tours, shopping, shopping and more shopping and so much more. We can coordinate hotels and restaurants to fit any budget.
Member: NTA, ABA
Nearby Attractions that Influence Group Travel:
- Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Park in Arlington, International Bowling Museum, Texas Civil War Museum, Fort Worth Museum of Science & History, Bureau of Engraving & Printing, The Sixth Floor Museum, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center, Grapevine Vintage Railroad, Ripley’s Believe it Or Not & Madame Tussaud’s Palace of Wax, Perot Museum of Science & History, Medieval Times, Bush Presidential Library, Dallas Zoo and GeoDeck at Reunion Tower.
- hotel room block (10+ rooms) assistance; including rate information, available amenities and location
- itinerary and attraction tour assistance
- recruitment of step on guides
- maps, visitor guides and other welcome materials
- unique venue locations including picnic sites, small meeting space and group dinner options
- welcome speakers
- complimentary transportation for guests at the Arlington Trolley hotels (ask us about details and availability)
1905 East Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, Texas 76011-8214