The idea of “sightseeing” has been replaced with the concept of “sight-experiencing.”
When you bring a group to Niagara Falls USA they will experience an active, vibrant destination. From thrilling water adventures to fascinating historical sites, there’s a variety of things to do to excite all – from student and youth groups to adults, seniors, international visitors and more.
Niagara Falls USA is not only home to a natural world-wonder, it is a region rich in history and heritage, arts and culture, adventure, culinary, gaming and outlet shopping. With plenty of things to do and experiences available year-round, your groups will bring home a story – one worth telling over and over again.
Begin planning your group tour with the Niagara Falls USA Tour Planner, featuring step-on guide information, group-friendly accommodations, attractions, dining and themed itineraries.
Allow the Niagara Falls USA destination experts to assist you in planning a unique and memorable experience for your groups with the following complimentary services:
- Customized/suggested itineraries
- Hotel RFPs
- Welcome bags and escort gift for overnight groups
- Greeter service at Niagara Falls State Park
- Local receptive service & multilingual step-on-guide referrals
- Complimentary motorcoach parking at Niagara Falls State Park for overnight groups
- Receptive service & step-on-guide referrals
- Tour operator booking incentives
The possibilities your group will discover in Niagara Falls USA are endless! Contact your Niagara Falls experts today!
Open year round.
Seasonal Dates: May – October
Member: ABA, NTA, OMCA, PBA, SYTA
Nearby Attractions that Influence Group Travel:
- Maid of the Mist
- Cave of the Winds
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
- Underground Railroad Historical Sites
- Old Fort Niagara
- Niagara Power Vista
- Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises
- Group Planner
- Itinerary Planning
Niagara Falls USA