Halfway between Yellowstone and Canyonlands National Park in Southwest Wyoming lies unforgettable Flaming Gorge Country. Striking landscapes, tranquil waters and towering rock formations make this high-desert hidden gem a must-see on your next Wyoming adventure.
The best way to explore the area–and get a glimpse into the past? Reserve an all-inclusive, summer, guided Flaming Gorge Bus Tour. Travel along an All-American Road and stop at canyon overlooks, scenic valley vistas and a 502-foot dam. Bring your family or group for this one-of-a-kind experience.
Learn more and reserve your tickets at ExploreWY.com or call 307-382-2538
- Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area
- Sand Dunes (2nd larges dunes in the USA)
- White Mountain Petroglyphs
- Adobe Town
- Flaming Gorge All-American Road
- Seedskadee National Wildlife Refuge
- Wild Horses of Pilot Butte
- Expedition Island
Type of Receptive: Sweetwater County Joint Travel and Tourism Board
Features/Services Offered: Brochures, Itinerary Planning, Step-On Guide Service, etc.