Discover the unique role of Hanna’s Town as the first English court west of the Allegheny Mountains and first seat of government in southwestern Pennsylvania, established 1773. Explore the daily life of southwestern Pennsylvanian settlers, the origins of American justice, and how frontier people fueled the movement toward American independence.
- Live Casino Pittsburgh | 15 mins away
- Hampton Inn, Greensburg | 15 mins away
- Springhill Suites by Marriott, Pittsburgh Latrobe | 20 mins away
- Bushy Run Battlefield | 15-20 mins away
- Fort Ligonier | 30 mins away
- Compass Inn Museum | 35 mins
Seasonal Dates: Guided Tours of the historic site: May – October
Business Hours: Museum Shop, Exhibit Gallery & Library: Nov-Apr – Thurs-Sat: 10:30am-4:30pm | May-Oct – Wed-Sat 10:30am-4:30pm & Sun: 12:30-4:30pm
Bus parking available. Free Parking.
Type of Attraction: Revolutionary War era reconstructed village historic site
Group Rates: $6.00/person includes guided tour, exhibit gallery, and shop.
Flat rate $50.00/activity or living history demonstration.
Special Presenter rate $150
Deposit/Payment Policy: Pay by check or credit card on the day.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel 7 days in advance or groups less than 10.